June 26, 2015

Hi everyone! Here I am with a bonus Friday post! :)

I learned about a new service today that I wanted to share! It sounds neat, but please know I have not tried this for myself. So I can not give a detailed opinion!

The site is called Blue Apron -- you can click through the site to learn more!


The quick rundown -- basically, you pay the weekly fee, and they send you the ingredients for the meals that week. For example, a family of two would get 3 meals for the week for $60. They overnight the package to you, and the shipping is free! Inside the box, you have everything you need for those three meals, in the exact portions required. So there is no waste. The recipes are different each week, and if you happened to get a shipment each week for the year, you would never get the same recipe twice!

Just wanted to share! I always enjoy learning about new fun things, and since I had never heard of this one, thought you might like it!

If you happen to try this out, I'd love to hear about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment