June 25, 2015

:: I have discovered a way for me to post printable recipes here on blogger! I will post the recipes, sometimes with photos...and underneath, there will be a PRINT button. When the button is clicked, it will take you to a page that can be printed. Yay! ** I would like to note that I am not a recipe creator and I take no credit for these recipes (unless otherwise stated)!! These are just recipes that I have tried and loved. I will state the source when I know!

:: So, today I made Cake Batter & Sprinkles Dip for our departmental party tomorrow evening, and below is the recipe -- it is yummy and it is always a hit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cake Batter and Sprinkes Dip
(courtesy of www.ashleemarie.com)

: 1 box white cake mix
: 1.5 cups plain yogurt
: 1 carton whipped topping
: As many colorful sprinkles as you like!

In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy. Chill for at least one hour before serving with graham crackers or fruit. Yum!

https://sites.google.com/site/httpkelleylynneblogspotcom/cake-batter-sprinkles-dip?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F&showPrintDialog=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------

:: Tomorrow begins our weekend of fun!

:: Friday evening -- everyone in our Marketing department is going to my boss, Jeff's, house for dinner. We are having burgers and chips there. Then, we are progressing to our house for dessert, games/movies! It should be a fun evening for our team!

:: Saturday evening -- everyone in our Internet Technology department is going to Matt's house for dinner and a movie...yet another fun night with coworkers!

:: Our book for the July Book Club has changed...we are now going to read "The Sweetest Thing" by Elizabeth Musser...looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment