June 24, 2015


:: Today -- was a gorgeous day!! The sky was bright blue with big fluffy white clouds, not a drop of rain in sight...ahhhh! We were in the lower 90s...so crazy for June in Texas, but we'll take it!

:: Today -- I was excited to purchase an online course called Blog Life, by A Beautiful Mess bloggers Elsie and Emma! I am looking forward to seeing all the tips and tricks they teach.

:: Today -- I started a new book called "The Grip of Lions and Veils" by Audra Grace Shelby, which was actually written by a coworker's mother! I'm only on chapter 2 and it is already off and running! I think I am going to enjoy this one!

:: Today -- we enjoyed the beef stew that I made for the meal swap this week! It was really yummy! As promised, I am sharing it below!

Crockpot Beef Stew
- 1 pound stew beef
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 small potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon each of: rosemary, basil, oregano

Place meat in crockpot and cover with remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours.

https://sites.google.com/site/httpkelleylynneblogspotcom/beef-stew?tmpl=%2Fsystem%2Fapp%2Ftemplates%2Fprint%2F&showPrintDialog=1

:: Today -- I went shopping in my friend Katie's closet again :) She goes through her stuff every so often and invites the girls over to go through it. I always find a thing or two! Below are my goodies this time! LOVE that first necklace, gotta find something to wear it with!


:: Today -- I've been hobbling around because my left heel is hurting for some reason. I am not sure why. I can't recall stepping on anything, etc. It's been hurting since Saturday, so weird. I've been icing it, and some times it hurts more than others. I hope I am not getting a bone spur or something. Grrr. Please say a little prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment