July 06, 2015

Chris Turns 41!

Chris' birthday was Friday, July 3rd!! He turned the big 4-1, and we enjoyed a very nice day together...best of all, we were off work for the official 4th of July holiday...yay!!


Isn't he sooo good looking??! He is only getting better looking with each passing year, and I am so lucky to call him mine! He is driven, motivated, disciplined, loving, and he has 100% of my respect and love!! He is a gem!


For his birthday:

:: We woke up and ate some yummy blueberry muffins for breakfast (his fave)!

:: He planted some mint!

:: We had lunch at Enchilada Express (his fave)!

:: We went to see "Mad Max", which was a continuation of his very favorite movie from the 80s starring Mel Gibson...he loves those cheesy movies, and was excited to see this new one. Of course, Mel Gibson wasn't in this one, but Charlize Theron was :) I thought this one was actually not too bad, but he gave it a "that was nowhere near as good as the originals" thumbs down. Guess it wasn't cheesy enough ha ha!! What it needed was Tina Turner and the Thunderdome!!

:: He went on a ten mile bike ride!

:: We had a catfish dinner at Duetchlanders with Mimi!

:: We opened gifts -- he got a GoPro camera for all his fun activities, along with some accessories to go with it. He also got some bullets, a Cracker Barrel gift card, and a hefty donation to Charity Water from Mimi! Not to mention the sweet card and money from my grandparents, and the awesome model airplane from my Mom and Randy!

:: We ended the evening with homemade bread pudding (his fave), made by our friend Zack from work -- very tasty!


As you can see, he was jumping for joy for his big day!! :)


I am so thankful to Mimi for raising such a wonderful man...without her, I would not have Chris to spend my life with...and that would just be sad sad. :)

Happy birthday to you my love!! I am so blessed to share another year with you by my side. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment