September 03, 2015

Challenge

Hello there! I have some exciting news to share!

I am rounding up a group of people to do a Whole30 with me! So far, there are 6 of us total (me included)...I really did not expect to have more than one!!

If you are interested, I am happy to add you to the group! I will be doing Whole30 posts here, and sending out emails. The more the merrier, because with a Whole30 -- it is all about support!! Support from others who are going through the same thing and support from friends and family. Respond here if you'd like to join us!

I'm not sure what number Whole30 this will be for me -- I need to research that. But, I am looking forward to helping others through the process. I've learned more and more, with each one.

As for me -- it's time. Past time. Since my vacation in April, I have gained 15-20 pounds. I got off track on my eating and my workouts, and off track for me means loss of all control. I am an extremist, and am either 100% on or 100% off. I don't like this about myself.

My goal this time is to be diligent on my Whole30, lose some if not all of the weight, and then MAINTAIN. I need to find a way to continue my diligence and find a happy place. Where I am now is not so happy.

So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment