September 28, 2015

Scrapbook Layout Share

I realized that it has been quite awhile since I've done a Layout Share! So here we are -- take a gander!

A wedding we went to over the summer
Pics from our ice storm in January
Dinner with Shelly and her beautiful family
When Allison met Eeyore and got his autograph for me!
A few random snapshots of our time in STL
The first page of Gus Buttons...all the others have been when he was "Huck"!
Me and my hubby from Easter this year
Mimi's 65th birthday
Our Ed Sheeran concert!! Weeeeee!
A few Ed Sheeran lyrics I found on pinterest...and a backround made with washi tape!
Pretty pics from our last day in STL, spent with Mom and Randy!
A very fun evening with the Jacksons that involved a bit of wine!
My pretty, pretty princess Poppy!
There we are! A few of my masterpieces from the crop this past weekend. :) 

Already looking forward to the next one in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment