October 19, 2015

Personal Day

:: Chris and Mimi are currently heading home from Amarillo...they said goodbye to Mimi's sister Pat this morning in a beautiful tribute. It's hard to say goodbye...

:: I slept fairly well last night, until I dreamed that I had forgotten to lock the patio door and the wind blew it open. I woke up and of course had to go and check it out to be sure. Our house is a little creepy at night...there are no street lamps in our neighborhood so it is DARK. And the mind gets to thinking things!

:: I enjoyed my day off! I woke up around 8:00, and dozed until about 8:30. Got up and fed the pups, then ate some breakfast and did my Bible reading. I did about 6 loads of laundry and did the grocery shopping. Had lunch, visited Gus Buttons, put a pork roast in the crockpot, made some homemade mayo, unloaded the dishwasher, tagged all of my items for the upcoming sale, watched Friends, did some reading, and played with the pups! Full, relaxing day!

:: This evening, we'll be catching up on The Walking Dead! Didn't watch last night, so that Chris and I could watch together! (And, well, it's not the kind of show you watch when you are alone, duh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment