October 21, 2015

Today

...I read Proverbs 21

...I worked on multiple email campaigns

...I had an eye doctor appointment, but it was rescheduled for next Monday

...I watched Friends at lunch

...I put a lasagna in the crockpot at lunch

...I missed zumba at 3:00 because I forgot

...I participated in recording a short video about our marketing department

...I talked a coworker "off the ledge"

...I did some research on custom teeth molds to prevent teeth clenching...appointment tomorrow

...we got tickets to see Casting Crowns in concert in November with the Smiths

...I worked out with some cardio, some abs and some arms

...I ate sausage/sweet potatoes/salad while the family ate lasagna

...I ate a few squares of 70% dark chocolate

...we had our front gates picked up so they can be powder coated

...I watched more Friends; finished Season 6

...I layed on the couch with the peach fuzzy blanket and read more in Eve

...I got the email saying my 9th Stitch Fix has been shipped!! Due Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment