October 11, 2015

Weekend Update

:: Friday evening, we had dinner at Copper Creek and then stopped at Kohl's to spend my Kohl's cash! They also had a 20% off sale for Columbus Day! I bought $65 worth of stuff and paid $12. Yippie! I bought the robe I was wanting, and a cute flannel plaid shirt in multi-red!

:: Whole30 is going great!! This weekend I fit into a pair of jeans that haven't fit in quite awhile! Whoop! Two more days (Monday and Tuesday) and then it is over. Though I plan to continue quite a bit of it, while bringing a few things back and incorporating a few treats.

:: This Saturday was the crop! Terry hosted at Kim's house and we had a fun time! I worked on a digital scrapbook for our Tahiti trip in 2005. I started in Winkflash, but their new program is very annoying and then after a full morning of work, it wouldn't even let me do anything else. Grrr! So, I switched over to Shutterfly and was able to get the whole album done and ordered! I am excited to see how their albums turn out! I was also able to get the photos color corrected for our Chicago trip/marathon and those are all ready to be put into an album too. Next!

:: Saturday evening, we had dinner at Enchilada Express and then I came home to make the grocery list and do some reading.

:: Sunday -- church, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. This evening, we are going to have dinner at Logan's with Nadene and Jon, and then we are going to watch the season premier of The Walking Dead!!!!!

:: Update on Mimi's sister -- there was some debate between the doctors, but they finally called in hospice. Mimi went up there on Saturday to spend time with her through this horribly sad time. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment