November 12, 2015

Busy Life

:: This day felt a bit hectic...more meetings, more work...the to-do list is ever growing and that satisfaction of feeling caught up...well that seems to be a thing of the past!

:: I made a yummy stew for dinner tonight, with a side of spaghetti squash...nom nom!! And croissants, for those so inclined to eating gluten :)

:: We signed up today to do a Secret Santa in our department...instead of buying little gifts for everyone, we're going to do one gift of $15-$20 for one person. I think it's going to be fun! We each filled out a little questionnaire about the things we like, etc. Can't wait to draw names and see who I get!

:: Started Season 9 of Friends this evening! Two seasons to go!

:: I intend on doing some reading on my book club book this evening...read read read...

:: We had a casual day today, and I wore my new cozy sweater vest that I got at My Sister's house...I love it! It's going to be a great winter piece. Glad I found it! I checked my sales for the first night, and I made $33...excited to see what happens over the next four days!! The $33 is my 60% cut, minus the $15 consign fee. I can log in every morning for an update...stay tuned!

:: Tomorrow evening, we've got some fun planned! After work, we are going to Jon and Nadene's for appetizers and wine, then we are going to the Casting Crowns concert at Beltway! Our church is hosting the concert, and it should be fantastic! They are a Christian band and promises to be an uplifting evening!!

:: Saturday I'm hosting the crop at our house! We'll have a full house too, can't wait!!

:: Sunday, I'm heading over to Christmas in November to shop at Kim's adorable booth! Can't wait to see all of the goodies she has created for this season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment