November 08, 2015

Full Weekend


Hi there!! This weekend flew by! Here's what we did:

:: Friday evening, after work, Chris and I headed to Miguel's for a yummy dinner! I enjoyed my treat there -- coffee rubbed brisket and cheddar taquitos with chips and queso...soooo tasty! Chris and I enjoyed ourselves and had some great conversation...then we headed home and watched a few episodes of The 100 Season 2! That show is so incredibly intense! Loving it.

:: Saturday morning, Chris went on a 16 mile run with Steven and got home around 9:30...I worked on decluttering the kitchen cabinets (almost done, just three drawers left!) and then made the grocery list. Around 4:30, I met my friend Kim Kent downtown to take photos of her cute family! We had a fun time and I got a few great shots of them. Hopefully one will work for their Christmas card! Then I met Chris at Cotton Patch for dinner. We stopped at Academy to look around (bought some adorable Nike shorts that are mint green with black/white leopard print trim) and then Target briefly to get a baby shower gift. Then home and more of The 100! We only have three episodes left in Season 2.

:: Sunday, church had a great message about money and wealth, and then I did the grocery shopping. A quick lunch, and then we got ready for our annual photos! We met the Halfmann clan downtown at 2:00 and had a good hour and 45 minute shoot. Most of the pics were taken on their camera, so I am looking forward to seeing them tomorrow! I am confident that we have some great ones to choose from!! Of course, I won't be sharing any until after our Christmas card comes out...but I will share then!! The above photo is some graffiti we found while walking downtown today...I thought he was cute! We then went to drop off all of my items for the My Sister's House sale -- that was an experience!! Then we finished off our evening with The Walking Dead...still don't know if Glenn is alive or dead --- argghghggh!!!

:: The week ahead holds more progress on the pool, a health lunch & learn on Tuesday, pre-sale shopping at the sale Wednesday evenign, a baby shower at work on Friday, the Casting Crowns concert on Friday evening with Jon and Nadene, and the crop at our house on Saturday! I'm sure we will also finish off the remaining three episodes of The 100!!!! Happy week to you!

1 comment:

Megan said...

And we must go to the same church!!

Post a Comment