November 10, 2015

Just a Tuesday

:: I was able to make a little progress on our Christmas card last night...hopefully a little more progress this evening!

:: Last night my hubby fell asleep on the couch at 9:00! For one thing, he rarely ever sits on the couch...in 13 years I don't think I've ever seen him lay on the couch! I thought for sure he was sick, but no...he was simply relaxed and what a marvel!! :)

:: We had a health and wellness lunch & learn over the lunch hour, and we got a lot of good, useful information! They did a cooking demo and made chicken strips coated in almond meal and some black bean muffins for us to sample. They told us how to read nutrition labels and things to swap out as healthy substitutes...I think it will be the first of many lunch & learns to come...

:: I'm about to start reading our next book for Book Club...Go Set a Watchman...I've heard mixed reviews about it so far, but I am going to go into it with an open mind. To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorites, so I have high hopes. Stay tuned...

:: Pool update -- today they started on the rebar...it's starting to take shape! I'll try to get some more photos at lunch tomorrow. It was too dark this evening when we got home from working out! We FINALLY got our loan check from the bank today, so we can start making the construction payments. I'm sure the pool company was starting to get nervous!! (Though I didn't agree with starting the pool process before the loan had been finalized!)

:: Ok, off to work on the card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment