December 06, 2015

Busy Life

Hi there! We are home from our weekend getaway!!

:: I still have some posting to do from our STL trip...and will try to get around to that this coming week. The next two weeks of my life are going to be quite hectic at both work and home...so bear with me!

:: I received Stitch Fix #10!! It was a great one and I am excited to share that as well!!

:: This weekend, Chris ran his 14th marathon!! So I will be posting about that too!!! It was a great weekend!

:: The upcoming week holds a lot of activities including lunch with bestie, the Nutcracker (live performance fed from England) with Angie, out for a friend's birthday, and a graduation party. Add into that laundry and grocery shopping (since I was gone all weekend), along with some miscellaneous projects I am working on...and it looks to be busy busy busy...one hour at a time!!

Hope you all have a great week ahead!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment