December 02, 2015

St. Louis Post #3

Monday 11/23 and Tuesday 11/24

These two days were filled with lots of family and fun! But first, Monday morning -- Chris had some work calls to make, so I headed across the street to Target (yes...can you imagine having a Target across the street from your house?????) to shop around. It was so nice browsing and enjoying my time!

I finally found some black heels! I've been looking for some for quite awhile. Love these because they have a strap, they are not patent, and the heel is three inches. They are comfy too. Score!

Monday evening, Chris and I met my cousin Shelly and her sweet family for dinner at Sybergs in Chesterfield...so fun!! We enjoyed our time with her and Kevin and Bradley and Drew...those boys kept us laughing! So funny. Sybergs has dice on the table, so we were playing some fun games! Great evening.

Me and Shelly
This pretty much sums up our evening ha ha!! That Bradley is a hoot!!
Tuesday morning, Chris did a little more work and allowed me some one-on-one time with my grandparents and my grandma. Great visits!!!

Me with Gene and Al
First stop -- my grandparents! We had a great chat and shared some lunch together...it was so nice to spend some time with them. Love you both so much! Then I left so they could get their naps! :)

Me and Flo
From there, I headed to Autumn View to visit my grandma Flo...she recently moved in to the assisted living facility, and it was nice to see her new digs! It was very homey and felt a lot the home she had for years. We had a wonderful talk and it was so, so good to see her!! Love you!!

Tuesday evening, we met my cousin Katie and her adorable family for dinner at Chimi's - yum! It was fun to see sweet Jaci! But we were bummed to miss out on Kaden...they got a sitter for him, which allowed us to chat a little better :)

Jaci, Katie and me
Jason, Jaci and Katie
I love my family! These two days were definitely highlights from our visit!! We missed seeing my aunt Karen and uncle Steve...maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment