December 14, 2015

Catch Up

Today I want to touch base about some fun things that have happened recently!!

Late last week, we received a package from my Mom and Randy! When we got home, we tore into it and what did we find?? A whole box full of POOL TOYS!!! So much fun! A raft and a nerf football and some mega water guns and a rubber ducky! Can't wait for the warmer weather so we can put all of this to good use! Thank you for our goodie box!!! 


On Thursday last week, I met my friend Angie at the movie theater so that we could fulfill our 5th Annual viewing of The Nutcracker! This year, we saw a New York City production and it was quite nice! We greatly enjoyed it! I love having traditions like this...makes life sweeter...the tradition began long ago when I was a young girl. Growing up, my mom and I went every year...I love those memories of getting dressed up and seeing the live production!


On Friday, we met friends at The Mill to celebrate my friend Kim Kent's 35th birthday! We had a lovely evening, sitting around the fire pit, talking and laughing...us, the Halfmanns, the Swearingens, and the Kents...fun times!


And on Saturday evening, we were honored to help celebrate Kelsey's college graduation party! Kelsey is my bestie Kim's daughter...she was about 8 years old when I met her. A tiny little thing with white hair! And it has been a blessing to watch her grow in to the beautiful, HILARIOUS young woman she is! We had dinner at Blue Sky, and then went back to their house for dessert and games! A very fun evening! Congrats Kelsey!


Today began CRAZY WEEK at work...we made it through day one without much ado thankfully...four more to go. Lord grant me peace to survive it!

I've started watching Grey's Anatomy...starting with season 1...I'm already hooked, it's so good!!

For now, I say goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment