December 08, 2015

St. Louis Post #5

Thursday 26th -- Thanksgiving!!

After the turkey trot, I helped my mom with some of the preparations, especially the appetizer tray :) She let me help quite a bit this year, actually...that made me happy! Her meal was so delicious! The best turkey I've ever had, and her mashed potatoes were top notch! And the cranberry salad -- always my favorite -- she made it this year and I enjoyed it!

My uncle Steve picked up my grandma and grandpa, and my cousin Kasey and her boyfriend, Brendan, joined us too! It was a lovely day with family -- eating, talking, some darts. A beautiful day!
Me and my mom in the kitchen...look at her adorable leopard pants!! She is so cute!
The Babers on Thanksgiving!
Me with my beautiful and tiny cousin Kasey!
There's nothing as good as a post-Thanksgiving-meal-nap!!! Snuck this one!
I love my grandpa, he is so adorable!!
Oh uncle Steve...trying to hide behind his darts so I couldn't get a pic. You can't dissuade me!
Gene and Angie...mother and daughter...love them both dearly!
Three generations...
Another successful Thanksgiving in St. Louis with my family!! Love them all! Thanks, Mom, for all of your hard work and preparation!!! You outdid yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment