March 08, 2016

Rainy Day

:: Today, I made a pork shoulder in the crockpot and it was delish!!! Served it on whole wheat hoagie rolls with cheese and onions, and made a side of roasted sweet potatoes and some black eyed peas. Quite yummy!!

:: Woke up to pouring rain this morning around 4:00 am...luckily it had stopped by the time I had to take the pups out. Then it was nice and sunny all day, and then we just had another little storm while we ate dinner. Crazy weather! We're supposed to have rain the next few days...rain gives me a headache -- today it was there all day long. :(

:: Had a great, intense workout this evening...abs and arms, with bursts of cardio in between. Felt great! Then I did a good stretch session and ended with some "being still"....ahhhh. Much needed after a long, stressful day.

:: Our new guy starts tomorrow!! Looking forward to getting him plugged into our team!

:: With the rest of my evening, I am wanting to do my Bible reading and the do some book club reading. Time on the couch with my pink furry blanket, and nursing this stupid headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment