March 01, 2016

Sigh

:: I do not feel capable of discussing this day...it was INSANE. STRESSFUL. FULL. But, I will try.

:: I had two interviews and two meetings. All of which took up most of my day. Leaving very little for any of the work I needed to accomplish. And yet, I accomplished some.

:: The interviews went well -- and I believe (and I hope!!) that we may have found our candidate!! Prayers please!

:: After work, I did some cardio and it helped relieve some stress!

:: Chris traveled today for work and won't be home until around 11:00 tonight...looooong day for him. Can't wait to hear how it all went.

:: Quick and easy dinner for me, and then Grey's...and worked on getting some photos collected to complete 2005 - 2013 scrapbooks!

:: My evening from here on only holds Bible reading and major relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment