May 17, 2016

Today I

...ate some unsweetened apple sauce for breakfast...my stomach has been achy the past day or so, and I couldn't handle a big bowl of oatmeal.

...I watched some Grey's at lunch, and more during my workout after work...

...woke up with a headache because of the weather...more rain...and oh yes...lots of snot. Luckily both receded by about 10:00 am. More rain in the forecast. Grrrrr!!!

...started a new book called The Butterfly Garden...since we are on Amazon Prime, I get to get one FREE book each month, picking from a selection of six books that have yet to release. This one is a creepy premise about a serial killer who collects beautiful women for his garden. It might creep me out, we shall see. It sounds so interesting though, I had to give it a try!

...I made chicken nuggets, roasted purple onion and mushrooms, and mashed potatoes for dinner.

...I missed emailing with my mom! She is on vacation in Gulf Shores, and my email buddy is missing. Hurry home!!

...I find that my list of things to share is short...it was just a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment