June 18, 2016

My New Etsy Shop!

I am very excited! I opened an Etsy shop today!

I've been toying with the idea of opening a shop for a long time...Etsy is such a creative, fun environment and I wanted to be a part of that! Chris and I talked about it and decided it was finally time to do it! So, I've been working on the branding and getting my items listed in the shop. And today, I hit the "Open Your Shop!" button and it's official!!

I have fun plans for the shop, but it will of course be a work in progress...there are only so many hours in the day! For now, I have stocked the shop with eight 6" x 6" premade scrapbook albums with different themes that are great for gifts! I would love for you to check out the shop, and keep in mind I'll be adding things frequently! :) Scrapbook items, graphic design, maybe some tshirts! The possibilities are endless!


 

Click Below and Bookmark Me!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your shop - it is so you!

Post a Comment