July 04, 2016

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Today I...

:: had cereal with almond milk for breakfast
:: did meal prep for the week!
:: read the majority of my current book, Intrusion -- almost done!
:: watched some Grey's
:: did some laundry
:: swam in the pool and lounged in the sun

It was a pretty relaxing day!

The meals that I prepped for the week:

:: Baked fish with crab topping with roasted green beans and mashed potatoes
:: Turkey pasta bake with roasted roasted cauliflower
:: Black bean enchiladas with cilantro rice
:: Jambalya with roasted squash
:: 3 jar salads

It took about 2 hours today, and it went so smoothly...whoop!!!! Now my kitchen is closed for the week and I have gained an extra hour in my evenings! Two hours one day to gain four hours throughout the week. Definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment