July 27, 2016

The Cat's Away

:: The hubby is gone to Denver for an overnight business trip...and so while the cat's away, I had a fun girl's night with Nadene! She came over for some wine time by the pool! It has been way too long since we've gotten together, and we had so much to catch up on! I've missed her. Being around her soothes my soul, I love her to pieces.

:: Now I have a little time in my evening to spend by myself. The best of both worlds!! I know a lot of people in this world hate to be alone...but I quite enjoy it!

:: Last night I started my free Amazon First book selection for July -- Midair by Kodi Scheer. I'm enjoying it so far...seems like it is going to be a twisted story!

:: Tonight, I am going to work on getting some items pulled together for my upcoming scrapbook retreat this weekend! I need enough stuff to keep me busy for two straight, full days!! It looks like we are going to have 5 of us for both days, with two other girls coming as they are able to fit it in. We will have a ton of fun!

:: And now, off to enjoy my quietude!


No comments:

Post a Comment