September 15, 2016

Bring on the Weekend

:: Another successful trip to the best hairdresser Kasi! Bye bye gray hairs :) Had a great conversation with her and with Kim too! Fun times!

:: Chris went out to dinner this evening with his boss, who is in town for the week. I'm not sure where they went, but I'm sure they are enjoying some yummy food!

:: I sliced up an apple into thin slices, topped them with almond butter and raisins. It was quite yummy too!

:: I had an intensely productive day at work today...busy busy busy. Yet another exhausting mental exercise!

:: Chris found us an awesome Air B&B to rent when we go to Dallas for the Drag Races in October! He is getting really good at this :) I will post about it once I find out the name of it!

:: My book club book is getting a tad better...thankfully...still not great but perhaps there is hope.

:: Tomorrow is Casual Friday and hopefully it goes swiftly...and then the glorious, glorious weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to summer jeans until Labor Day and then, yeah the two buildings in STL and the only two in the organization that was not jeans all the time, went to jeans every day - nice perk!!! PTS

Kelley said...

Aw man, I am so jealous! That would be so nice. I work so much better when I am comfy! Lucky duck!

Post a Comment