September 18, 2016

Weekend Update

Oh weekends...you are too short!!!

:: Friday after work, we worked out and then headed for dinner at Lytle Land and Cattle. I was craving steak! It started to pour down rain on our way to the restaurant, but our meal was delicious! From there, we headed home to relax.

:: Saturday, we had a relaxing but productive day. Chris did a 100 minute run, and did some work. I worked on my Meal Prep book, did some scrapbook preplanning, and did some book club reading too. The book is better now. I am not loving it, but it is definitely becoming easier to read. The story has picked up! I also was able to get all of our laundry done too. I typically do laundry on Sundays, but it is not that easy doing my meal prep and laundry at the same time. So this worked out a lot better!

:: Then we decided it was time to get out into the world :) We went to dinner at Jason's Deli, yum! Chris rarely wants to go there, so this was a real treat! We had some delicious salad bars. Then we stopped at Academy for some running gels, and then Walgreens for a few things too. Then home again for more relaxing.

:: Sunday, I woke up with the worst headache :( Not sure why. We watched church online, and then I picked up our groceries at the Walmart pickup lane! Another successful week! I had a few other stops on the way home, and then put it all away. I spent a few hours doing the meal prep for the week, and also took some photos of the food to include in my book. Once I get photos for the remaining three menus, the book will be ready! So, three more weeks, and then into my shop it goes!

:: The week ahead doesn't have many plans thankfully -- but I am excited for the crop on Saturday at Kim's house!! We also have a fun dinner on Saturday evening at Nadene and Jon's with a few other couples. Looking forward to that too! Otherwise, I'll be reading for my book club -- I'm only about 28% done so far, and don't think I'll be able to finish it in time. Such is life :)

Hope you all have a great week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment