September 12, 2016

Bunko Night

:: Today was Day 15 of my Whole30 -- halfway done! I love the feeling of control...it's back!

:: This evening, I subbed in for a different bunko group -- that was fun! As per my usual bunko prowress, I didn't do much of anything and certainly didn't leave with a prize ha ha!!! But the girls were funny and it's always interesting to go in as the outsider to witness the dynamics of a well-established group. A bonus was that I was able to see Kim's newly remodeled house and it was so beautiful! Those two did some amazing work on their kitchen, living room, bedroom, and son's room. Wow!

:: Beyond this, I don't have much to report for the day. Work was normal and fairly calm so that was nice. And now it's time to get a few things done before a new day starts tomorrow...so, a short one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment