October 18, 2016

Full Evening

:: Please say a few prayers for my Grandma Flo...she is back in the hospital dealing with esophagus issues. She is currently on an all liquid diet and I'm not sure where they go from here. 

:: I got SO MUCH DONE at work today. I love days like that!!!

:: I'm working on the first post of our race weekend! Cooking and dishes in the evenings really takes up a lot more time than I remember...oh meal prep, how I miss you!! Also, tonight was This Is Us, which was another hour out. So...soon!

:: Tomorrow is my book study at lunch, and the "#struggles" book is really a very good read. I'm enjoying it a lot, and we have some good conversation at our meeting. I'm glad that I decided to join in on this one!

:: I need to get to work on my Halloween costume! My department is dressing up together again, and I think it is going to be cute! I have all of my pieces, just need to figure out how to put it all together. Of course, I can't tell you what it is until after our Halloween luncheon on the 28th! Stay tuned!

:: This evening, I finished Season 3 of Gilmore Girls and started Season 4!!! Season 3 got pretty good, and I'm quite into it now!

:: This evening, I was so, so happy!! The one hour evening Zumba class has started back up!! I did not realize just how much I missed it. It's been over a year since they went to just 3 15-minute sessions in the afternoons. Those are in work clothes and bare feet, and it's only 3 songs worth. It felt so good to do song after song after song, in workout clothes, and work up a sweat! Love it! I'm already looking forward to next Tuesday!

:: Time to go do some reading for Book Club, which is next Thursday. It's a little too much reading for me right now...I have two studies that I have to read each week, and I don't really like HAVING to read on a time frame. Add in my book club and that's a lot! I only have a few more of one study, and after that, things will ease up a bit. The other study is on hold for the month of November, and that will help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment