October 16, 2016

Home!

We are home from our fun weekend at the races!

We had a great time and I'll be putting together some posts to share photos and stories with you!

We left after work on Friday, and made our way to our unique Air BnB! Saturday was a full day at the race track! And we decided to go to the final races on Sunday too! We got home around 6:00 and we are both now trying to get some of our normal Sunday stuff done. I've got laundry going, and am making the menu/grocery list. I'll be doing the grocery shopping tomorrow after work...it will be the first time I've been into the store in over a month, since I started doing the Walmart Online Groceries! Should be interesting. I also don't have time to do any meal prep for the week, so I will be cooking every night. Also, I'm a bit out of habit on that, so that should be interesting too! Chris has a work dinner on Monday, so I'm off the hook that day :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment