October 27, 2016

Stress is Meh

:: I'm quite glad that tomorrow is Friday...it has been been a quiet, productive week overall, but today was stressful. Not a fan of the stress.

:: This evening was book club! We had it at Nadene's house, and it was a fun time. The book we read was called Easy, and it was a bit of a departure from our normal style of book. It is a New Adult book, which is one step up from Young Adult...there was a lot of language and a lot of sex, but there did end up being an underlying story line that was good. It was a quick, easy read, and so that was a nice change of pace! Our next book selection is going to be: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. Sounds interesting!

:: Tomorrow is our Halloween Luncheon! That will be a fun day, it is always neat to see what people come up with. There is a costume contest, with different categories...best group costume, best individual costume, etc. My department has a theme, and we are going to be so cute! Can't wait to share the photos!

:: We're having dinner with Nadene and Jon on Saturday, and then we are headed to see The Girl on the Train! I am super excited! Loved the book, and can't wait to see how they made the movie. Hopefully it won't disappoint, but I have heard good things about it. In my Food Freedom plan, I included an "If/Then" rule -- IF we go to a movie theater/THEN I will eat popcorn. This is the only time. Because I am not bringing corn or corn products back into my diet. So, I was feeling excited about that...but not sure if I will actually eat it. I will decide in the moment. I am feeling really good right now and am not sure it will be worth it. We shall see.

:: Time for some relaxing, after my stressful day and book club...

No comments:

Post a Comment