October 09, 2016

Weekend Recap

:: Whew...I'm tired! It's been a full weekend!

:: Friday after work, Chris did a long run and then we went out to dinner. He was craving Mexican, so we went to Enchilada Express. The food was just ok, and they were very busy with slightly "off" service. From there, we headed home and relaxed.

:: Saturday morning, Chris did a run and I got ready for the October Crop...then Neeley came over to help finish up the shop railing, and I headed off to Kim's house to enjoy a day of scrapbooking with my friends. I worked on getting photos ready for printing, and was able to get quite a bit done. In fact, I am nearly caught up to the present...nearly. I got them uploaded to Shutterfly and made an order too! 140 photos should arrive sometime later this week! Love that!

:: I got home around 6:15 or so, and then we went to Tokyo for a yummy sushi dinner! Oh yummy, it was so tasty! We had a lovely time together and then made a few pit stops on the way home. First, to Michaels to use my coupon and get a few gifts for my secret santa! Then, to the grocery store for a few things I wasn't able to order from Walmart.

:: Sunday, Chris did another run, and I headed off to pick up the groceries at Walmart. All went well there, and then I stopped at the Natural Food store as well. I had a hefty meal prep ahead of me -- I did an extra meal (trying to get all the photos done for my Meal Prep eBook!!), and also a breakfast casserole for Chris. It took about an extra hour longer than normal, and man was I exhausted afterwards!! Whew! Now I am working to finish crossing things off my list for the day...there are still quite a few items. Need to finish the laundry, read a chapter for my book study, read my Bible, and three more things if time permits. Which, it may not.

:: The week ahead should be fairly normal...and then on Friday, after work, Chris and I are headed to Ennis for the Drag Races!!!! So excited for the time away and for the experience with my hubby!! Much, much needed!

Hope you all have a great week ahead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment