November 13, 2016

A Great Weekend

Whew!! Sunday itself felt like a full weekend!! I'm pooped!

:: Friday evening, we had a nice dinner at Tokyo -- yummy sushi!! MMM. Then we headed home and enjoyed a relaxing evening together...

:: Saturday, Chris did a long bike ride and I went out to do some errands. I hit Michaels and Shoe Carnival. Bought some Project Life protectors (which ended up being wrong) and some black pumps (finally!). Then I picked up some running energy packets for Chris at Academy and then I made my way downtown to look around through the Christmas in November booths! First stop -- Kim's booth! It was nice to chat with them, and I bought a few goodies too! I quickly browsed through the rest (boooo -- the macaroon booth wasn't there!!!) and then stopped at Heff's to pick up lunch for us before heading home. We ate, cleaned and did things around the house, and then we enjoyed dinner at Nikko's (gyros)...after a quick trip to Lowes, we headed home. I spent the remainder of the evening doing some mega preplanning for the scrapbook retreat! 72 pages ready, embellishments and all! I have a whole other pile ready with titles and papers, that just need embellishments. Progress!

:: Sunday, we went to church (it was a great message!) and then I had a few errands. I returned the page protectors to Michaels, stopped at Target (finally found some booties that I like!), picked up my online grocery order at Walmart, and hit the Natural Grocery Store. After unloading the groceries, I spent a few hours doing the meal prep for the week. Unfortunately, I dropped the crockpot lid -- a million little glass shards everywhere. And I don't believe you can just buy a lid -- so I may be buying a new crockpot. :( Food is all ready for the week -- whoop!

:: The week ahead -- I'm attending a Craft Night that Kim is hosting at work on Thursday evening! That should be fun! We're going to make ornaments. Otherwise it will be a pretty normal week, with VIPs and upcoming time off work -- woo hoo!!! One week to go, then vacation!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't already, be sure to check out my Meal Prep eBook! It is full of helpful tips and tricks, menus, grocery lists, and recipes! I've done the hard work for you, so you can just settle in and get the cooking done! You can gain back some valuable hours during your weeknights!

No comments:

Post a Comment