November 14, 2016

Monday Funday

:: I've picked back up on my daily Bible reading plan -- I got a little discouraged when I got stuck through some of the early Old Testament books like Numbers. And then I just let the habit go. And then I was just so far behind, why bother?? Finally I decided that I just needed to pick up where I left off, and follow the plan it lays out -- even if I don't follow it daily. So that is going well. I've been reading in the mornings while I eat my breakfast, when the house is quiet. It's been about 2-3 weeks now. I'm going to do my best to keep this up!

:: Today I had an interview with a young girl for our open Marketing Assistant job. She was great -- she would fit right in, and she seemed to have very strong organization skills. Unfortunately, since she is a college student, she would be gone the entire month of December for Christmas holiday -- and she doesn't live local. So, we shall see. Hoping to have a few other interviews before we decide.

:: I've sold three meal prep books so far! Hoping for more more more, because if they sell well, I want to work on a breakfast book next!

:: Tomorrow we have VIPs around 2:30...so hopefully no working late! Then, this is our last VIP trip of the month. Three weeks in a row is a lot.

:: Tomorrow, This is Us returns! It wasn't on last week due to the election. I missed it! I still need to watch Grey's from last week. Just not as excited about that one this season. Chris and I are very excited because Season 3 of The 100 is finally coming to Netflix on 11-16!! We've been waiting forever!

:: Ok, time to go relax. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment