November 15, 2016

shortie

:: I am currently drowning in snot and sneezes...just a simple glass of wine. Seriously, what the heck. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't. It's maddening.

:: Just got done with This is Us -- loving that show!

:: I did a little coloring last night, and that felt so relaxing. I need to do more of that. It is funny how your brain just wanders during it -- it's almost like meditating. Speaking of meditating, Chris recently downloaded a guided meditation app for his phone, and has been doing a ten minute session every night before bed. He seems to be really enjoying that!

:: I bought a new Essie color -- kind of a taupey gray called Master Plan. I really like it -- and funny enough, one of our vip ladies today was wearing the exact same color! Which is a little odd, because it isn't a common, standard color. Great minds!

:: Three more days of work before vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: Our end of year party is going to be a 50s Sock Hop -- so I need to figure out what we are going to wear...not sure I want to go the standard poodle skirt route. Thoughts??? Ideas?? Especially for a man. I have no idea what Chris will wear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment