November 27, 2016

Howdy!

Hello there! It has been such a nice break from the computer! I only got onto the computer one time during my vacation, and that was to approve time for paychecks...beyond that, no computer!

I look forward to sharing our St. Louis visit posts! Lots to tell and share there, and I will get to them as I can. I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was so nice! Now, we are home and doing our normal Sunday things...and then, back to work tomorrow. A week of vacation was much needed and oh so relaxing. We shall see what I walk into tomorrow!

I just put up a Cyber Monday Sale on my Etsy shop! Everything will be 25% off through midnight Monday! If you follow me on Facebook, I'll enter your name in a prize drawing if you share my post on your page! :)

Lots of things to get done today before our week starts...stay tuned this week for STL posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment