November 30, 2016

Patience

So I know I mentioned that St. Louis trip posts would be coming soon...I just currently don't have the brain power. This week is draining me.

I haven't even gotten the photos off of my phone yet.

So yeah...it's going to be a bit longer. Patience is a virtue!

For today, just a few tidbits:

:: My Rodan & Fields delivery came today! I got their Reverse regimen to help reduce my sun damage on my face. I am very excited to try it out!

:: We are getting our February Retreat filled up and that makes me happy!

:: This is Us was soooooooooooooo good last night!

:: Tomorrow is book club and I am looking forward to it -- we are doing a holiday treat exchange, with an ornament tied to the package. Should be fun! We'll also discuss our recent book!

:: This coming weekend is Chris' Half Marathon in San Antonio with a big group of runners from our office!! He is pumped!!

:: And there you go...all I can muster!

No comments:

Post a Comment