December 05, 2016

December is in Full Swing

Hello there! We are home from our quick trip to San Antonio, and back to work today.

The half marathon was fantastic!! I can't wait to tell you all about it! For now, you should know -- my husband is a MACHINE!!! He made a solid plan, stuck to it, and carried it through perfectly!! He had a personal best by about 3 minutes, and he is very pumped that his fitness is on track for his upcoming marathon!! The unfortunate part of our weekend -- RAIN.

When we got home I looked through my December calendar -- and I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I'm not even sure when I will be able to decorate for Christmas. We decided that we aren't going to put up the tree -- we're just going to decorate with some of our favorite things. But even that, when??? December is just too busy, at home and work.

After my time in rain, my throat is hurting. And I have a bit of a cough. So...I think I'll go lay on the couch for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment