December 20, 2016

St. Louis Post #5

11-25-16

We did Christmas with Mom and Randy Thanksgiving evening -- so fun!!! We gave them tickets to the Fox Theater to see the Motown Musical! I think they'll really enjoy it! I also gave Mom a scrapbook about our Mother/Daughter trip to San Antonio! She was very excited about that!

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, Chris and I puttered around town, hitting a few stores and having lunch at White Castle -- Chris loves White Castle!! Then that evening, we treated Mom and Randy to dinner at their new favorite restaurant -- Joey B's! It was our first time there, and it was yummy! A very nice experience!

Merry Christmas!
Mmmmm White Castle!!! (ick)
Saying goodbye to sweet Roxy!! We always put her up on the bed with us
one time each year -- she loves it since Mom doesn't let her on the furniture!! :)
Joey B's was a fun place!
We had a short wait, and we were outside by the fire pit!
I found a fun friend!
Mom was very chilly by the fire pit!
What a good visit we had in my home town...we left on Saturday morning and Chris, my amazing husband, drove the whole way home! We got home and were happy to see our pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment