January 11, 2017

Almost Trip Time!

Well, we are now down to one more work day and then we are off to Houston! Looking so forward to being off on Friday, and to our fun weekend in Houston!

Gotta get through Thursday though...I'm having lunch with my friend Nadene, and am excited for that!

Took Poppy to the vet this evening...realized she was very overdue on her shots. So now both puppers are up to date on their shots for another year.

I got a $5 off coupon + 30% from Kohl's today, for my anniversary of being a Kohl's credit card holder...need to find something fun to spend it on!!!

I'm on episode 4 of The Crown on Netflix...there are 10 episodes in season 1, and I'll give it a few more. I enjoy it a bit, but there is a lot in it that I don't enjoy too. If it doesn't pick up some, I'll probably move on.

And I'm still plugging through A Man Called Ove...surely it will pick up soon too. I have a few other books ready to go on my Kindle and will most likely be able to start one on our road trip! I love reading in the car.

Last night, I got caught up on Grey's Anatomy...the new episodes will be back this week I think. I'll watch them as time permits...it's not at the top of my list. Also watched This is Us...love that show, but last night didn't feel up to snuff for me. We'll see how next week goes.

I guess I'm a little hard to please at the moment, eh?? Oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment