January 16, 2017

Back from Houston

Well...here we are :)

And I am tired! I should have taken today off too...since we didn't get home until 9:30 Sunday night, it was a late night for us. Had to then unpack and get things ready for Monday. After being up at 5:30 am (4:00 for Chris), the marathon, the 6 hour drive home (a lot of it in a horrible down pour of rain)...well, it was a tiring day to be sure.

And a late night means today had to have grocery shopping and laundry, after work. Another long day. It was an insanely busy, crazy day today at work too...sigh. On a good note! Our new hire, Carren, started today and we all love her already!! She is going to be a rock star!!!

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've seen photos from our weekend trip to Houston! I'll be posting more about the weekend and the marathon this week...I'm too brain dead at the moment.

This week -- Book Club is Thursday and the scrapbook crop is on Saturday! Looking forward to both! I want to also do some more decluttering, and I need to do some cleaning too.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment