February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

:: Today, my Grandma had surgery and it seems that things went well. Please say a little prayer for her, as her recovery begins and I'm sure she will be experiencing some pain. I love you Grandma!!!

:: Work. I'm so behind. I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning. I finally had to close my office door so I could concentrate and get a few things checked off my list. More tomorrow.

:: "This is Us" was soooo good tonight. I love that show.

:: Tonight was a Baileys on ice kind of night. A big glass.

:: I finished my "Truly, Madly, Guilty" book -- I enjoyed it. I didn't like it as much as the other one of hers that I read...but I think she (Liane Moriarty) has such amazing character development.

:: Now it is time to start my next book club book -- "Hidden Figures", about the Nasa women. It is currently also a movie. I'm having trouble getting into it. The first few chapters aren't grabbing me. I need to get cracking, book club is next week.

:: I counted last night -- I got 133 scrapbook pages done at my retreat!! So pleased with that!! I need to show them to Chris, and then I will also enjoy getting them put away into their rightful albums.

:: Our VIP trip was cancelled this week!!! AND our CEO gave us Casual Dress for Wed/Thur/Fri!! I don't know why, but THANK YOU!! Definitely some highlights of the week.

:: Zumba was awesome tonight. I could've definitely have worked late...but I desperately needed that hour to turn off my brain and move. So glad I did it.

:: Well...I suppose I should go read!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment