February 21, 2017

Making it through

I'm remembering why I love meal prep!!!!

This evening, I did the zumba class after work. Usually, after we cool down, I grab my bags and rush home so I can cook dinner, do dishes, and get my nightly routine completed.

Well, tonight, I stuck around in the locker room talking to the girls for a bit...and it felt good to be more social! The older I get, the less social I am...but it felt nice knowing that I didn't still have to cook when I got home. And then the meal was delicious (chicken stir fry) and there were no dishes. And here I am, waiting for This is Us to come on. Usually I have to pause it when it starts so I can get everything done before watching.

Love it.

Work was insane today. But I survived. Zumba was definitely the high point of the day.

This evening, I'm going to watch my show and go over notes for our VIP presentation tomorrow. And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment