February 20, 2017

Not too shabby

:: Today was Day 1 of my boss being on Sabbatical -- 29 days to go!!! It wasn't too bad, thankfully.

:: This evening, we had meal prepped meals, and it was sooooo nice to not cook!!! I forgot just how wonderful it is. And then...no dishes too!!

:: After dinner, I was able to price all of our stuff for our big sale this Saturday!! If you are local, stop by between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm!! We have so many goodies!!! Help us declutter!!!

:: I'm on episode 4 of Stranger Things...it's definitely got a creepy vibe! But I am enjoying it.

:: This Thursday is Book Club...and it appears that no one really finished the book! I just couldn't get into it. It was more like a research paper instead of a novel. So much detail. Everyone seems to really love the movie Hidden Figures though...it's a quandry.

:: I need to do a little practicing for our VIP presentation that is on Wednesday -- I have to do some of the portion that my boss usually does. I know my own portion pretty well and feel comfortable speaking on those topics. This, though, is stuff I haven't presented on before. Should be interesting.

:: I think I shall spend the rest of this evening relaxing...I need as much of that as I can get this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment