February 16, 2017

Today I...

:: watched some more Stranger Things...episode 2 has been good. I think it will be a good season. I like that it is only one season so far...then I don't have to invest too much time!

:: skipped my workout after work again. So that I could work late. Again.

:: put some more things away in my scrapbook room. It's a process. So much stuff.

:: am enjoying some chocolate vodka. Mm.

:: am worried about sweet Roxy, mom and Randy's dog...she gets a little better and then gets a little worse.

:: still have no desire to read Hidden Figures...I may decide to pass on it. Maybe I will skip book club this month.

:: feel like I have an overflowing load of anxiety. I need to find a way to simplify life. A lot.

:: don't have anything else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment