March 09, 2017

Stress = Wine

:: A tad stressed out today...it called for some wine this evening. One of those days.

:: I'm trying out New Girl as a new Netflix binge...we'll see how it goes. I just watched the Amy Schumer comedy special, and man...she is so raunchy.

:: I finished my book club book -- it was pretty good. I'm interested to see what the rest of our club thought of it! Now I am starting another Liane Moriarty book...The Last Anniversary.

:: Watching a little Grey's Anatomy tonight...I caught up on the current season last weekend, and so now I can watch it live. I'm not loving it like I used to, but it's ok.

:: Our friend, Jon, had surgery today...could you say a little prayer for him???

:: I posted my latest felting project in my Etsy shop! He turned out pretty cute. Check him out! His name is Nat :)

:: That's about all I've got...ready for Friday and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment