March 12, 2017

Weekend Recap

:: Chris got home from New Mexico on Friday afternoon around 3:00...we went for a run, and then when I got home from work we headed to Brick Oven Pizza for our friend, Jon's, birthday. We had a great evening the Jyl, John, Julie and Dustin...the pizza was great, and we laughed a lot. They are a fun group! Afterwards, we headed home and relaxed.

:: Saturday morning, Chris did a 2.5 hour bike ride and a 20 minute run...once he got cleaned up, we went to the hospital to visit our other friend, Jon, who had surgery. It was good to chat for about an hour and a half with our good friends. Jon was looking good, and has since gone home. Now his recovery starts. Saturday evening, us and Mimi went out to Jojo's for catfish -- it was yummy, and we chatted with Aspen a bit while she worked.

:: Sunday has been chores and groceries and meal prep...and a 90 minute run for Chris. His triathalon training is intense!

:: I'm working my way through New Girl -- I'm enjoying it, there are some really funny parts!

:: I've started working on my scrapbook-for-hire...so that will keep me busy for awhile.

:: The week ahead...I'm seeing The Shack Friday evening with the girls from work, and then Saturday is the crop at Kim's. Not sure what I am going to work on yet. Need to get some things prepped. We also have VIPs at work on Wednesday, and Kim is hosting a craft night at work. Should be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment