March 30, 2017

Today...

...I was head down and determined to mark as many things off my work to-do list as possible. That list just never gets shorter.

...I had a moment of anxiety thinking about next week, and the workload I am going to need to cover for people going on the incentive trip. I am hopeful that it will be a quiet, productive week.

...I am feeling a bit blue about all the bad things going on in the lives of people that I love. It is piling up. It's overwhelming, and it's everywhere I look.

...we are having spaghetti squash topped with spaghetti sauce and shrimp, along with a fresh salad. Should be tasty.

...I am at 72% on my book, The Last Anniversary...I'm enjoying it.

...I need to put the finishing touches on a scrapbook page I worked on last night.

...I am eating healthy but feeling larger than I want to be.

...I am waiting on Chris to get back from a two hour bike ride.

...I am sneaking looks out the window at Mama Mockingbird...she's nervous.

...I stopped at the store to pick up a gallon of milk...we somehow ran out this week.

...I am looking forward to our luncheon tomorrow -- catfish!! It's the best luncheon of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment