April 02, 2017

Weekend Recap

:: Friday after work, Chris did a long treadmill workout and I went to do some errands. I picked up some dog food for Poppy at PetSmart and then shopped at Michaels for some items for the scrapbooks I'm working on. Then we met up at the new Natural Food Restaurant that opened near our office...it was pretty tasty! We'll definitely go there again. I got an avocado half filled with egg salad and Chris got some lobster mac & cheese. Then we headed home to relax.

:: Saturday, Chris had a three hour bike ride, followed by a thirty minute run...during that time, I did the grocery list and worked on my scrapbook project. That evening, we had dinner at Nikki's (gyros) and headed home after to relax some more. Much relaxation needed!

:: I finished The Last Anniversary book -- it was pretty good. Now my favorite of hers, but a decent read. Now I am going to start our next book for book club -- One Plus One by Jojo Moyes.

:: Sunday, I picked up my online grocery order in the rain, and stopped at the Natural Grocery too...then came home to do the laundry and do all the meal prep for the week. Aspen stopped by to visit for about three hours and it was good to chat with her for a bit. This evening I am going to make tacos for dinner and then it will be time to watch the Walking Dead finale! This season has been a bit blah for me, so I am ready for the season to be over, actually. Hopefully the finale is good!

:: Our Ocho turned 11 on Saturday!!! We played some extra ball with him. He's a happy boy!

:: This week, half of my department is on the incentive trip so we shall see how the week goes. We're all covering for those who are gone, but hopefully it will be quiet. We are having a fun food day tomorrow with dips and chips and etc...yum!

Hope you all have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment