March 05, 2017

Weekend Recap

We had another good weekend...I love weekends!

:: Friday after work, we had dinner at Fuzzy's....mmmmm! Then we stopped at Lowes for a few things, and relaxed at home.

:: Saturday and Sunday, Chris worked in the yard and I worked on getting our sale stuff put onto social media for selling. I've been able to sell some stuff, so that is exciting!

:: Saturday evening, we had dinner at Red Robin with a gift card - woo hoo! Then we picked up some dog food for Poppy at PetSmart and headed home.

:: I worked on a new felting project!! I'm getting close to being done, and I am hoping to sell it!!

:: I did the meal prep today and am all ready for the week ahead!

:: And now, we are watching The Walking Dead!

It was good and productive...and now we are heading into a Casual Dress week and NO VIP trip!!!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment