May 24, 2017

Howdy

:: Poor Chris...he has a long swim workout with a bike ride to follow, and he's having to wait for a lane at the YMCA pool. That place is packed in the evenings. It will probably be after 9:00 before he is done with everything. Triathalon training is not for the faint of heart, I can tell you that much!

:: I stopped at Sam's on the way home from work, and bought some apples and strawberries. I'm not sure why, but Sam's always has the best strawberries! And cheap too!

:: I'm making my way through my new book, My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh. I don't typically enjoy male authors as much, but I am liking this guy's style so far. And the story definitely has my interest. Can't wait to see where it goes.

:: Can't find anything I want to watch on Netflix currently...so I will just wait for something to strike me. They add new things all the time.

:: I'm going to get my fuzzy blanket and my Poppy and Ocho, and go relax and read for awhile...and wait for my hubby to get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment