May 17, 2017

Today I

...was excited to wear casual clothes to work! We get to the next two days as well -- hoorah!

...enjoyed a delicious mug of loose leaf tea from Teavana...mmm!

...was able to catch up on a few things at work, which was nice to finally get around to.

...did well on Day 3 of my Whole60...going strong so far!

...saw a few guinea on my drive home from work...they were huge!

...stopped by to see the baby donkey, but it was too far back from the road.

...had a great workout and worked up a sweat! I'm going to do more just like it!

...am enjoying the movie Bridget Jones' Baby -- funny so far! A nice little break from heavy stuff.

...am looking forward to our dinner tomorrow evening with our sweet friend Nick! He is in town working this week.

...am about halfway through my Book Club May selection -- The Guernsey and Potato Peel Pie Society...I wasn't sure what to expect, but it has been a good little story so far.

...watched my hubby clean up a poor drowned rabbit from our back porch. We had horrible rain last night and he met his end somehow. It's wild kingdom out here, I tell ya.

...found something fun to spend my birthday money on! I just so happened to run across a huge Kate Spade sale! I had been wanting to maybe get one of her purses, but their big sales only go to their members. A girl I know on Facebook posted a link and I was able to use it! I found a very cute purse and I can't wait to get it!!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!

...bought a few songs that I've been loving -- it's always nice to have good, new music!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment