June 13, 2017

Moving Right Along

:: Today is my grandparents' anniversary!! Happy anniversary you two!! If you'd can believe it, they have been married for 64 years!! (I believe I have that right!!)

:: I just got done putting on another application of self-tanning lotion. This pasty white gal needs all the help she can get! I like the L'OrĂ©al Sublime lotion...the smell isn't as bad as some of the others, and I use the Medium color to make me feel like a human (instead of a ghost)!  We may be getting in the pool this weekend with our visitors, and I need some color!

:: Chris met with the painter today...he and his crew are coming back this weekend to get it all done. There will be some painting outside, along with staining all the wood on the shop/deck Chris built with Neeley. We are waiting to mee with a tile guy and a concrete guy. Moving right along.

:: Today is Day 30 of my Whole60! So I am halfway done! I've lost 8.5 pounds and am slowly starting to fit back into my clothes. Yay! I'm excited for these next 30 days. I've never done a 60 before, but I'm ready!!!

:: I'm nearing the end of my book club book -- it's been an interesting story, and I just found out that it is set back in the time of Jesus...the main character just met him! That was an interesting twist! I think I shall spend the remainder of my evening doing some reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment